Cymraeg icon Cymraeg

Contact us

Pembrokeshire County Council’s press and media team can be contacted on all news and media-related matters.


For filming requests in the Council area please visit the webpage and click on 'Application for Filming and UAV (Drone) use on PCC land'. 

Requests to film on Pembrokeshire's beaches and other Pembrokeshire Coast National Park areas must be submitted instead to the communications team at the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority.

This excludes the beaches at Tenby and Tenby Harbour which are the responsibility of Pembrokeshire County Council.

For further information on filming in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park please see the Park’s website.

For general enquiries about Council services please call 01437 764551, email or visit the main Pembrokeshire County Council website.